offer a ride CZ-SLO and SLO-CZ at the beginning of March

offer a ride CZ-SLO and SLO-CZ at the beginning of March

Veronika Miarko
Hey everyone,

I plan to go for a trip to Slovenia (PRG-Wien-MB-LJ) at the beginning of March, more exactly between 2nd - 8th March, but the exact dates depend on agreement. I can´t start earlier than the 2nd March around noon from Prague and need to be back on 9th March at 8.am in Prague. Driving through night is also possible (as 8th March is "Pustovanje" in the evening).
I´d drive: Prague, Chodov/Opatov-Brno after agreement, OC Futurum-Wien-Graz-Maribor-Ljubljana-probably Koper.

If you would like to join me, contact me preferably at email: panthera.uncia.cat@gmail.com.
Last minute requests for the way CZ-SLO also: +420 777 901 757 and for the way SLO-CZ: +386 30 395 376.

I´d appreciate a driver. I have Renault Megane, 1,9 diesel ;-)
Costs approximately 25-30 euro Prague- Ljubljana, other distances on agreement.
I can also delivery some things (what you forgot to take from home :D) on the way.

See you!
Veronika :-)
Veronika Miarko
panthera.uncia.cat@gmail.com
+386 30 395 376
+420 777 901 757
(speak ENG, CZ, SLO)

Re: offer a ride CZ-SLO and SLO-CZ at the beginning of March

Veronika
Hi Veronika. I your offer still actual? I have one friend, who wants to visit me in Ljubljana. Please can you write me if you have one place in the car?

Regards Veronika

Re: offer a ride CZ-SLO and SLO-CZ at the beginning of March

Veronika Miarko
Yes, I still have a lot of place in my car ;-) and I´d be happy for a company.
Please tell your friend to contact me by email to agree on deatils.
Regards, V.
Veronika Miarko
panthera.uncia.cat@gmail.com
+386 30 395 376
+420 777 901 757
(speak ENG, CZ, SLO)

Still free place! Ride CZ-SLO 2nd March and SLO-CZ 8th March

Veronika Miarko
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Veronika Miarko
+420 777 901 757
(speak ENG, CZ, SLO)

Still free place! Ride CZ-SLO 2nd March and SLO-CZ 8th March

Veronika Miarko
I still have place for the way there (CZ-SLO) 2nd March (1pm from Prague at Chodov or later form Brno, Shopping center Futurum) and also way for the way back (SLO-CZ) 8th March (afternoon/evening from LJ). So if you wanna join me, write me ASAP ;-)
See ya!
Veronika Miarko