Shared room in big shared appartment - near FDV, fac. of economics

Shared room in big shared appartment - near FDV, fac. of economics

Ursa
A shared room in large appartment in Ljubljana - 2nd semester 2013:

PHOTOS: https://picasaweb.google.com/ursa.smerdel/ARoomInLjubljana?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCN_Blujaqf_oOA&feat=directlink

We are 4 girls form Ljubljana. We all study on Faculty of social sciences (FDV) in Ljubljana. Our appartment is very big (80m2) and fully equipped. There are 2 rooms for sleeping (each room for 2 persons) and bathroom, toilet and big kitchen. There is everything you need, from washing machine, blender, oven, toaster...

In December 2013 I'm going to Erasmus in France for 1 semester, so I am offering you MY ROOM (remember-it is shared room)!!

The FIXED price is 200€ inluding all the costs and it includes also:

-double bed (or if you prefer we can give you small bed, but I guess you don't want that ;)

-large LCD TV in front of bed

-desk and chair

-1 big warderobe and 1 smaller

-everything else in other parts of appartment

p.s. we dont mind if you smoke, but you have to do it on the balcony ;)

The room is very nice, big (even if is shared - it has more than 20m2) and with a lot of light (2 large and 1 small windows). My roomate is also very nice, communicative, she has also been on Erasmus previous year in Portugal. We are very open, we love to party and make evening dinners together.

You can also use my bike.

See you in Ljubljana! ;)

Re: Shared room in big shared appartment - near FDV, fac. of economics

irini
girls, my name is irini and I am from greece, i'mm really intrested about your place. i'll come to slovenia from september to february but i steel haven't find anywhere to stay. i have no probelm with hte price but what i want to know is if i will have my own room or i'll have to share it with one of you. please email me at: irini_argi@hotmail.com