PARTY

supertortuga
Hi there!

I'm a new French student here in LJ, I just arrived some days ago. I was incredibly surprised that no thread for partying has showed up yet!! Now that's dooone..

So, Whoever is already here like me, what about having a good time on the weekend? Who's up for some meeting tonight and storing up cheap beers?

______________

SuperTortuga at your service

Re: PARTY

Paulo Quartilho
I'm down with that

Re: PARTY

Daniel
Any place to go on friday night?? My telephone number is 070611064 is someone wants to enjoy me, pelase send me a message or call me!! I goign to meet at 10pm with 2 girls but we dont know where to go!!

Re: PARTY

hajzlers@gmail.com
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PARTY

kate
Hi,i just came to ljubljana and have same problem as you..if you would like to have a new member contact me on  0981802519 or katybutigan@gmail.com...

Re: PARTY

David Berka
I am also ready do go out just text me guys. David Berka 30634426

Dave