I want to find a single room

Joan
I'm Joan. my email is qkrt_@hotmail.com and I'm looking for a single room, or in any case, a bed in a big doble room. Prize < 250€

Re: I want to find a single room

 Martin
I have a two bedroom apartment which is available for rent. the apartment is located in ljubljana the apartment is clean and tidy also inside the apartment is a private kitchen and private toilet and bathroom for each of the room each room with a wardrobe, reading desk and each bed with its bed spread. the kitchen include(dishwasher, plates. microwave,oven and a gas cooker) the apartment also include internet facilities cable TV washing machine with a parking garage. the apartment is a very close public transport, supermarket. the apartment is available for a single person and couple... the apartment is 250 Euros per/month for each room including internet,electricity, water, heating, building charges…etc) and 600 Euros for the security deposit which is refundable during the departure time from the room if you are interested in this offer you can write me through my email address.