Babysitting

Sancha Simona Kovach
Hello!
We are looking for babysitter for our two/three children. We are looking for reliable person who would like you to spend some time with kids, to play with them, to talk to them and have fun with them. We would like you to speak with them in your native tongue and share your culture.
If you are interested to spend some quality time (cca. 4 h/week) with nice curious 5-, 4- and 1,5 years old boys and you speak Russian, Chinese, Arabic, French, Spanish please contact us.
Sincerely,
Family Kovach Bole
simonakovach@yahoo.com
041 228117 (dad), 031 433489 (mum)